Online Trainings Fall 2019
Learn the essentials to support the journey to conception. Although each fertility client’s landscape is unique, this training provides a flexible protocol to adapt for each individual’s path. Paired with an understanding of the issues and emotions that are most often involved with this issue, the HypnoMothering protocol prepares you to join fertility clients in laying the groundwork for success.
Finally, a grounded, flexible childbirth protocol for the hypnotherapist. This thorough childbirth education course details everything you need to know to work with expectant parents. The protocol is flexible, you may work privately or with groups, simplifying the program to a single session of hypnosis techniques, or expanding to the full four-session childbirth education program.
Prepare to teach mothers how to use hypnosis through the challenging postpartum months. The course covers everything you need to help mothers make the most of limited sleep, enhance bonding, develop maternal instincts, and find focus and mindfulness amidst the myriad of feelings that come with being a new mother.
$497 (Certification and Support)
$250 (Training Only)
$997 (Certification and support)
$397 (Training only)
$250 (Certification and support)
$185 (Training only)
We respect your autonomy and professionalism, so this program does not come with rigid programmatic requirements. With this in mind, there are two certification options, so you can choose the path that supports your goals.
- This is a one-time, lifetime cost. There are no ongoing renewal fees or and you’re not required to purchase materials.
- Certified practitioners receive support that’s both responsive and proactive. We’ve set intention to meet each practitioner where they are, so you can feel confident. This includes optional online group meetings, a well-moderated Facebook practitioner group, and one-on-one support as needed via email and phone.
- Independence to use your own judgement. Your insights and experience are valuable, and you’re likely going to want to customize the work you do with clients and groups. And that’s wonderful, we respect and support that.
- While we hold your autonomy dear, certified practitioners are representatives of HypnoMothering. For this reason, we ask certified practitioners to pair the flexibility of the program with disclosure. Just let your clients know when you’re making a significant departure from the program (like bringing in outside modalities or techniques).
- Branding and national advertising provided by HypnoMothering. As a certified practitioner, you will be listed in the Practitioner Directory for clients to find you. We’ll also encourage you to use HypnoMothering’s branded graphics and templates for your local marketing.
Training without certification: Practitioners who’ve completed this course without certification may utilize the program with clients in private sessions, provide clients with materials bearing the HypnoMothering branding, and direct clients to HypnoMothering for MP3s. Non-certified practitioners may not use the program’s name or branding to market their services or claim to represent HypnoMothering.