Ready to Expand Your Toolbox?
Solution-centered hypnosis can be a wonderful means to help your clients make breakthroughs and create forward momentum. Join me for this intensive workshop to learn the fundamentals and beyond, exploring versatile frameworks you can adapt to your clients’ needs.
Through concentrated lecture and supervised practice, you’ll become grounded in methods tailored to integrate with mental health, medical, and complementary wellness fields.
Learn a Positive, Flexible Approach
This course will equip you to utilize hypnosis to gently help clients move beyond past hurts from a position of strength, making the most of the brain’s neuroplasticity to galvanize new choices. Without reliving trauma or pain, hypnosis helps clients give saturated resources to the past, and promotes future healing.
Because no two people are alike, there is no “one size fits all” hypnosis method. And yet, it doesn’t have to be complicated. This course will equip you with a hypnotic skillset to activate helpful client resources and encourage positive shifts. You’ll learn principles and techniques from many schools of thought, so working from your areas of expertise, you can integrate hypnosis in your own way.
What You’ll Learn
- Fast-track foundations and theory.
- Reliable methods to induce, deepen, and employ hypnosis for change ethically and effectively.
- Conversational language patterns to coach the unconscious mind without formal hypnosis.
- Help clients associate into resource states without “trying.”
- Resetting the past without reliving it.
- Story and metaphor to shift ingrained systems.
- Hypnotic framework for resolving inner conflict.
- Deep hypnosis: why and when it’s useful.
- Rapid take-home techniques to help clients self-regulate through triggers.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course is geared for health and wellness professionals grounded in their own areas of expertise.
- Psychotherapists, psychologists, counselors
- Massage therapists
- Somatic practitioners
- Health Coaches
This course will have value for practitioners who are new to hypnosis and those who’ve had previous training. I’d be happy to talk with you about your practice, your challenges with clients, and discuss how you might assimilate the tool of hypnosis into your work.
$75 Deposit (and $695 due April 27, 2019)
OR save $75
$695 tuition on enrollment
- Friday, May 10: 9 am to 6 pm
- Saturday, May 11: 9 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, May 12: 9 am to 6 pm
My practice focuses on medical hypnosis for issues like chronic pain and migraine, insomnia and anxiety, and childbirth, and I see most clients on referral from other practitioners.
I’m an instructor for the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association and the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy (and current President of ICBCH’s Seattle Chapter), I’m on faculty with the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Training Institute, and I enjoy speaking at international conferences for hypnotherapists and medical practitioners.